Tuesday, December 2, 2008

wrapp up.


Well, this semester is almost over. Through the thick and thin this comp class has been a positive class. The comp class was an overall good experience. I got a lot out of the class in terms of how to compose and write more clearly. I enjoyed the blog idea of having a personal blog and I think I will continue to post pointless things about my life that almost no one will care to read. I did like reading other people's blogs and seeing into their point of views. As much as I think blogging is a personal diary, I still get caught up in the fact that it is a diary online, everyone can read it. U can’t explain yourself and u have no second chance. This experience was one of a kind as we posted our class work so that the whole class could see and compare each others. I also enjoyed seeing how we all reflected each other’s posts and we spoke our opinions on personal blogs. I think it united the class in many ways because no other class encourages the students to personally comment on each other’s work and life. In class, we knew each other on a little more than a “hi, can I see your notes?” basis. I am going to strongly recommend that future students create blogs and have an outlet for their personal and school life. I do hope that a majority of the class continues to maintain their blogs because I am curious on their views of it and how and if they will continue. :] it’s been a good semester.

2 comments: