Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When I grow up I want to sleep with the President.


I came across this cartoon depicting a little girl in a classroom. Her teacher asked her what she wants to do or be when she grows up, something we all dealt with. Her response is shocking. "When I grow up I want to sleep with the President of the United States!" Obviously this is a change from fifty years ago when any child would respond to the question with "when I grow up, I want to be the President."

Out of the hundreds of president errors, mistakes, and conflicts, one presidential scandal has surpassed many others in the recent decades. The younger generations can conclude that the Clinton Lewinsky scandal was the most dramatic. The main issues that occurred were our president sleeping in the White House, not with his wife, our leader lied while under oath, obstruction of justice an perjury to a grand jury. These offenses should not, and was not taken lightly.

No comments: